Fri, Oct 11|
Wine and Spirits
Pumpkin spice and everything nice. Fall is in the air and our wine and spirits is Halloween themed this month. Come to learn about connecting to your intuition, messages through Tarot cards and working with sage to release.
Time & Location
Oct 11, 2019, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Northbrook, Northbrook, IL 60062, USA
About the event
With Halloween around the corner, we will be focusing on "spirits" among us with tarot cards and using intuition daily. Please bring an appetizer, wine, or dessert and partake in this intuitive adventure. This event is free of charge but we greatly appreciate any donations.
Over the course of the night we will;
- Talk about intuition, also known as your gut feelings, and how easy it can be for everyone to connect to their higher self.
- Introduce you to different types of cards (they're not all Tarot)
- We'll be focusing on using cards for personal guidance.
- And Best of All - you'll get some hands on experience! We'll be working in small groups where each person will pull a card for themselves in these different categories:
Love / Relationships Career / Vocation / Mission
Self-care & Well being What to reflect on for the coming year
- To close the night we will discuss the use sage to release energy that no longer serves.
We'll have decks for purchase - at cost - so if a particular deck resonates with you, you could go home with your very own deck!
Please join us on October 11th for a spooktacular great time! We're only taking 16 people so don't miss your chance to sign-up.
Special thanks to this month host Beth!
Wine and Spirits is happily facilitated by Beth and Kai.